The National Enforcement Investigation Agency is a full service investigative agency under the leadership of Dr. Garry Williams providing service to individuals, insurance companies, small businesses, public & private corporations, law firms, state, city and federal entities, child day care centers, nursing homes and head start programs.
Mostly importantly, The National Enforcement Agency specializes in conducting pre-employment criminal history screenings for licensed and non-licensed healthcare providers, higher education institutions and k-12 public & private schools.
NEIA is committed to the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct as foundational principles in our service delivery.
Experience – All investigators are licensed with extensive experience from the state, federal, public & private sectors.
Integrity – This agency is committed to providing clients with the highest levels of accountability, ethical confidentiality and honesty.
Professionalism – Our investigators are mandated to ensure that clients receive the highest level of quality, excellence and effective & efficient investigative service.
Dr. Garry Williams possess an earned doctorate in Organizational Behavior & Management from the Union Institute & University in Cincinnati, Ohio coupled with more than 25 years of experience, retired Sergeant with the New Orleans Police Department and licensed investigator with experience in all aspects of Business Continuity that includes, but is not limited to:
- Threat identification
- Hazard analysis
- Business Impact Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Strategic Mitigation
- Recovery Planning & Emergency Response
- Crisis Communication management and exercise and training programs related to Emergency & Risk Management
- Organizational Management & Development
- Human Resource Management
- Certified Fraud Specialists- Association of Certified Fraud Specialists
- Certified Instructor in National Incident Management System (NIMS) and Citizens Emergency Response (CERT)
- Risk Management Analysis
- Trained Voice Stress Examiner (Truth verification-lie detection)
Garry Williams Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer/Chief Investigator